Tuesday 18 July 2017

Dressing Room Goals with Arhaus

Hey!!
You can probably tell I love my clothes, and I have connected with Arhaus to create my dream dressing room.

Dressing rooms for me are like a wonderland for my clothes, I would love one day to have a massive dressing room to house all my clothes.
I get massive #goals from glamorous ones you see in shows such as Keeping up with the Kardashians and Life in The Fab Lane - Kimora Lee Simmons who basically has an entire wing of her house dedicated to her clothes, handbags and accessories.

Today I have designed a moodboard of my dream dressing room, with a few item from Arhaus, to give you some inspiration if you are redecorating or just for general #dressingroomgoals
 
Arhaus



I love the items I have styled from Arhaus.
The items used are listed above with the links to Arhaus.

The sofa I chose is a great feature, if you are showing your friends your new outfits they have somewhere to sit and sip champagne or you can sit while trying your new shoes. You can find other options here.

One thing I love a little too much is shoes, so of course, I need something fabulous to showcase them, I saw this fabulous bookcase on Arhaus which would be great to show shoes and handbags on and it's also a great home for them.

I also chose a nice small chest of draws where I can store my sunnies and jewellery.

NO dressing room would be the same without a massive mirror the Newport mirror is so chic and is great for styling at outfits and being able to see the whole outfit in one go.

Finally, no fabulous room would be complete without a fabulous chandelier, the Leyland is so grand it could have it's own room. Arhaus have an amazing selection lighting to get the perfect OOTD and selfies, they also have some very stylish pendant lights which I would defiantly recommend checking out.

That's it for today but don't forget to go check out Arhaus.com and find them on social media platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest so you can pin all the items for your dream rooms.
Let me know how you would style your dream dressing room!


Until Next Time

Cera




No comments:

Post a Comment