Sunday 12 March 2017

Style Diary - Week 10

Sunday
I love this outfit my top is a NASA top from Primark which is actually a pyjama top but no one knows soo shh!!(it's our secret)
I also have my cotton leggings on which are just my life I would live in my leggings forever if I could.
A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on



Monday
This is full Primarni (Primark) and probably is all under £5 each.
It is so nice and warm too, as here in England it is sooo cold still.
This is one of my 'work' outfits our dress code is smart casual so you can pretty much get away with generally anything in reason but I like to take the smarter side as it gets you in the frame of mind for work.
A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on



Tuesday
Tuesday's I have off and this Tuesday I treated myself to relaxing morning at the hairdressers having a gossip and getting my roots done up!
Outfit Details
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Leggings: Primark (100% Cotton)
Shoes: Primark
A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on


Wednesday
International Women's day

On Wednesday, I was at work and I wore this shirt from Matalan, I love everything about this shirt the polka dots give it a little quirk and individuality, it's hard to see because of 'pixels' or something but the shirt is also vertically striped, I think the whole stripes trend especially vertical are going to be a massssssive trend for year.
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Matalan
Jean: F&F
Shoes: Primark
Phone Case: eBay
A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Thursday
On Thursday, I was lucky enough to have the day off, so I spent the day with my work bestie Connor, it was his 21st birthday so we went shopping in Leeds and had a few cocktails! 

Outfit details:
Me: 
Top: Primark
Jacket: New Look
Choker: Claire's Accessories 
Connor: 
Shirt: Topman
Coat: Topshop..? I think?
A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on


Fridayyyyy 
I was back at work since I got Thursday off.
I also host a radio shows on Friday evenings 5pm-7pm GMT (if you ever want to have a listen)
Outfit Details
Glasses: Guess
Phone case: LuMee
Jumper: Primark
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Primark 
A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Saturday
On Saturday, I Skyped my besties as one of them is living in Australia at the moment, and it was so nice to have a chat and gosisp with my sisters.
Outfit detail
Top: Justin Bieber / Purpose World Tour
Jacket: New Look
Leggings: Primark (100% Cotton)
Shoes: Vans
A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on


I hope you I gave you style inspo,
 I will be back next Sunday with my style diary so don't forget to check back then.
I also have new post out every Friday!


Until Next Time

Cera




No comments:

Post a Comment