Thursday 28 August 2014


                                                      Breakie from this morning
So I decided to have a healthy kick before I go back to school next week. However I do admit that it will probably last like a week ... ok maybe like 2 days ..but its the thought that counts right... :)
Anyway so this morning to start it off I had a nice fruit salad made up of raspberries, blueberries, melon and mango which has growingly become my favourite fruit and I also had a nice ice cold glass of mango juice, which you can also probably guess as I love mango it self is another one of my fruit filled addictions.

                                                                      ♥
 
                                                                  Until next time
                                                                          Cera 
                                                                       ♥                             
                                                                                                     Instagram - Twitter Tumblr - Pinterest           
  


                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment