Friday 27 May 2016

The Body Shop - Oils of Life




I think it was either in this months issue or last months issue of InStyle, they was a free samples of Oils of Life and I have really dry prone skin, so, I tried it out to see if it was any good and I have to say it is absolutely amazing literally within 24 hours it stopped it being soo dry and was almost what you would call a normal complexion.



Last week I went shopping with one of my best friends, who is moving to China for a whole year for her year away at uni, so we had one last shopping spree for a year together. 
On my travels around our local shopping centre we went to The Body Shop. 


So naturally when I went into The Body Shop I had a nosey around the shop, and I did buy an Oils of Life 50ml. I'm not going to lie to you, it is a little pricey and I was treating my self a bit here, but, if you do have sensitive skin/ dry skin/ eczema etc. I would highly recommend it, there is a lot in one jar of it and you only need to use a very small amount, so your not going to run out after a week of using it.


The cream comes in a cute little amber glass jar which when you take the initial lid off, it has a seal plug which I think probably keeps it fresh.
The cream itself has an almost gel texture, even thought there is a gel cream also available and an oil with a little pipette kinda thing which I wanted to get but I really didn't need it.

The cream also contains 3 precious seed oils, which I think is what gives it, its smell, which is a really fresh smell, with a hint of spice, which I think is probably from the seed oil, but you can't really smell it once your skin has absorbed the oil, the seeds are Black Cumin oil from Egypt, Rose Hip oil from Chile and Camellia oil from China.


Until Next Time

Cera

I would just also like to say that I have bought these all out of my own money and the views are all my own not of anyone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment