Friday 12 August 2016


Summer clear out 
Usually people have a massive clear out in the spring hence the term 'spring clean' however I need more space in my room so I'm having a summer clear out and so I'm going to sell some of my stuff of my eBay - http://goo.gl/Qzt76C 
But unfortunately I can't get everything on there due to the amount of things you can sell, however I thought why not share everything on here with you lovely bunch and if you like any of the item and would like to buy it from me feel free to drop me an email click here and let me know what you want and we can sort that out for you!

All payments are via PayPal so it’s not dodgy.


 


UK Sizes left to right row by row
5/6 , 5 , 6 , 6 , 6 , 5 , 6 , 6













UK sizes left right row by row
8 , 8/10 , M/44 , 12 , L , 12 , 12 , bundle of 4 size 12 , 12 , 12, 12, 10


UK sizes left right row by row
10 , 12 , 12







UK sizes left right row by row
8 , 12/14 , 12/14 , 8/10 , 12 , 12 , 14 , 12 , 12 , M , 12 , M , L , M/L , S/M , 14



I hope you liked everything and if you did like anything in particular don't forget to drop me an email.

Until Next Time

Cera



4 comments:

  1. Very cool! you have some nice fashions for sale!

    I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwhh thanks your tooo kind if you seee anything that catches your eye feel free to drop me an email hope you have a lovely day
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a great idea to put some of your stuff on the blog! I love clear outs - very useful exercise to create mores space for new things :-)

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to clear out some things from my closet haha. Great idea!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete