Thursday 23 November 2017

Ice Cream for Dinner!

Hellooooo!

I'm terrible at posting, but I'm really going to push to post every week and update you on things gradually!

So first all about my trip to the 'new' ice cream parlour which is no longer that new.


This is the parlour, which looks so modern, the decor feels a little like a futuristic space ship.

Ok on to the important part, the ice cream!😋


I went with my friend Theo and these are our Ice Creams, Theo got the Oreo cookie ice cream which was so nice (of course I stole a little from him what are friends for?!) and I got the Fererro Rocher ice cream which is honestly soooo good, but addictive and the ice creams are massive, so you do feel slightly sick afterwards, but it defiantly worth it.

If you are in Sheffield, UK and fancy a trip I would defiantly recommend it is situated on West Street.
Just prepare yourself to over indulge!


Until Next Time

Cera



 


No comments:

Post a Comment