Wednesday 5 September 2018

Valencia!


Outfit; Hat, Bardot Top, Shorts - Primark, Shoes - Depop 'gucci-esk', Backpack - Tkmaxx

I love travelling and this summer I went on an adventure to Valencia, Spain!
There is so much to see and do and you certainly get your step count in exploring.
You can explore the city and all the architecture and then when you need to chill out there is an array of wonderful beaches.




This was the view from lunch one day it was so peaceful and relaxing this restaurant is called Restaurant Panorama. 
The food was also A-MA-ZING!


I also took my work mascot Penny Bear with me and she and I both tried the traditional drink of Valencia called Horchata, which is essentially a milk made from Tiger Nuts, it is so nice and refreshing when you have been walking round the city all day.
Horchata is available in pretty much any cafe, however if you get the chance you can also visit the Horchaterias around town.

Outfits;    Left - Red co-ord Quiz                 Right- Blue dress - eBay 
Obviously I wasn't just with Penny I also had my 2 best friend with me, we had an amazing time exploring and luckily for us, one of friends is Spanish, so she was able to help us learn a lot more while we were visiting, and I can now actually speak a few words and phrases in Spanish other than Hola!


 

One of the places I highly recommend visiting is, The Botanical Gardens known as Jardin Botanico, which are huge but it is one of the most peaceful places, you are able to just sit and watch the world go by, or you can get involved with Tai Chi and meditation classes.


While we were visiting the world cup was happening and of course I had to support my fave' Neymar ... I mean Brazil. My justification supporting Brazil is that Ireland never qualify so I can have my favourite based on my favourite footballers.


One of the best things about Spain is flamenco dancing and if you get the chance you NEED to go a flamenco show usually it is about 10€ but you get a glass of wine or sangria with that too.

Dress is eBay
Swimming Costume - Primark

I obviously had loads of outfits throughout the holiday and if you want to see some some more outfits, you can head over to my Instagram and see them all.
If you want to see more feel free to give me a follow and let me know!


Until Next Time

Cera



 

No comments:

Post a Comment