Friday 19 July 2019

Creamy Lemon & Ham Vegan Pasta



WAYYY back in January I decided to have a go at Veganuary.
I "created" some of my own recipes which went down really well on Instagram.
Strangely life just gets in the way and I was going to share some recipes ages ago however I forgot to post them!
One of the dishes I created was a lemon and vegan (obviously) ham pasta which was super creamy and tasty so I have wrote up my recipe feel free to share try and leave me a review of what you think!
... 


    Ingredients
  • 3 Nests of Tagliatelle
  • 2 Slices of Vegan Ham diced
  • 30g of grated Vegan Mozzarella
  • Handful of Frozen Peas
  • 1 Lemon
  • 1 Clove of Garlic minced
  • 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
  • 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
  • Olive oil
  • Salt



























    Recipe
  • First boil the tagliatelle with a pinch of salt, till al dente.
  • While the pasta is cooking, in a ramekin zest the lemon and then add in your minced garlic, smoked paprika, chilli flakes. Then in a small cup juice half a lemon.
  • Cook your frozen peas in the microwave for 3 minutes.
  • Once the pasta is cooked… In a frying pan or wok, add a splash of olive oil, add in your ramekin mix and stir for a minute, then add the lemon juice and stir until the it starts to boil, then add the tagliatelle and stir till all the pasta is coated in the sauce then add the peas mix through and then add the cheese stir till it has melted and stir through the diced ham.
  • On my pasta, I garnished it with some crispy kale if you want to do the same you just need to grill some curly kale coated in salt, sugar and Chinese five spice for a couple of minutes. Keep an eye on it as it does burn really quickly.
I love pasta! In my diet it's a staple so this was great for me.
I hope you enjoy making it and if you do, tag me on Instagram @Cera_96
If you want to see my highlights of Veganuary 2019 including a Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll review CLICK HERE!

Until Next Time

Cera

No comments:

Post a Comment