Friday 10 June 2016

H&M Summer time!

So bloglovin' and H&M are looking for the 'Breakthrough Fashion Blogger of the Year' and so I have put together a few of my recent purchases from H&M to show you some of my summer looks and help inspire your summer OOTD (outfit of the day), since this week in the UK we have had a bit of summer, however it might be over as its meant to rain later...







So this dress is from H&M and I actually got it in a sale for only £7! 
It is so cute and I love the Moroccan style print on the fabric as it really gives it that summer holiday vibe, also the fabric is really light-weight so you won't get too hot in the sun. It also has a really cute string crossover bit on the sides of dress.
My shoes I am wearing are from Tesco believe it or not, from the F&F collection and they are super cute and comfy to wear and only £8.
I feel like this look would be nice to wear for a BBQ or summer garden party, or just out and about.





This is one of my favourite go to looks in the summer, it's a t-shirt dress and they are always so nice to wear as they are easy to throw on and look effortlessly stylish! It was £7.99
I dressed this up with my Coachella bracelets (£6.99) and a little purse/clutch which has gold writing which has a hint of rose touch to it (£3.99) which are all from H&M!!
Also I am wearing my sandals from F&F again with this look, but, a nice pair of converse's would also look great with this too.




This is my more UK summer style look, with a light-weight t-shirt (£7.99) you can layer it so if it warms up throughout the day you can be cool, but you can also layer it with a nice light jacket if the weather is being a bit typically British summer and its a bit cool. I paired it with my black skinny jeans which are from new look and my converse.
My top in this look I love, it says on the tee 'don't steel my wifi' which obviously is an important message, especially in the summer because you need to make sure you can post those summer selfies to Instagram!


Until Next Time

Cera



I would just also like to say that I have bought these all out of my own money and the views are all my own not anybody's else.

No comments:

Post a Comment